- Click the Member Login button in the upper right corner of our website, then click the My Orders button. Click on the "Cancellation Transactions" button next to the order you want to cancel.
- On the cancellation screen, fill out the Cancellation Form by specifying the product you want to cancel, the amount and the reason.
RETURN AND SHIPPING POLICY
You can return your products within 14 days of receiving your order. Only items you return must not be defective in their original condition. We cannot accept any returns that do not meet these requirements. Return shipping costs within the borders of Turkey is payable by the seller still pays the seller in return cargo when shipped by courier company, the seller was negotiated, it is the buyer's fee when different shipping companies selected. used in submissions outside the borders of Turkey - used to belong to refund shipping charges to the recipient. For returns made within 14 days of delivery, a full refund will be made to the original payment method, excluding the original shipping cost.
To return an item, please email@example.com Request a refund via our m.tr e-mail address. Please provide your order number and reason for return. All items must be delivered unused and in original packaging. Motto Base not responsible for items lost or damaged by return.
- You must pack and ship the products you want to return in their undamaged, undamaged and unused original packaging.
- When returning fragile products, you must pack them in original protection materials (styrofoam, bubble wrap, parcel). For this reason, the responsibility for the damages that may occur during transportation belongs to the customer.
- After checking the compliance of your product with the return conditions, you will be notified by e-mail. You will be refunded within 5-10 business days from the confirmation message sent to your e-mail.
- Items do not meet the return conditions; The relevant product will be returned to your address free of charge. Shipments abroad belong to our customers.
In return shipping for delivery outside the borders of Turkey and is non-refundable and are not covered by Motto Base belong to the buyer.
We try to process returns as soon as possible. After receiving the item will be authorized to return. Once the return has been accepted, it will be ready for return. We will refund your money to the payment method for the purchase. For the payments made by the BUYER by credit card, the product (s) amount is returned to the relevant bank within 14 (fourteen) days after the order is canceled by the BUYER. Since the reflection of this amount to the BUYER accounts after the return to the bank is completely related to the bank transaction process, the BUYER will not be able to intervene in any way for possible delays and the amount returned by the SELLER to the credit card by the bank may take an average of 2 to 3 weeks in advance. accepts.
Our Address Information:
Motto Base (Motto Base Elektronik Hizmetler ve Mağazacılık Limited Şirketi
Caddebostan Mah. Kantarcı Rıza Sokak No: 2 D:20 34728 Kadıköy / İstanbul
Tax Office / No: Erenköy VD. 6231454450
Phone: +90 (549) 736 07 00
CONSUMER RIGHTS - CAYMA - CANCELLATION REFUND CONDITIONS
If you place an order electronically via the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
The buyers are subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law No.6502 and the Distance Contracts Regulation (RG: 27.11.2014 / 29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the purchased product.
Cargo charges, which are the shipping costs of the product, will be paid by the buyers unless otherwise specified.
Each product purchased is delivered to the person and / or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, the Buyers may terminate the contract.
The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and with documents such as warranty certificate, user manual, if any.
In the event that it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller must notify the buyer in writing within 3 business days of learning about this situation, and return the total price to the Buyer within 14 (fourteen) business days.
IF THE PRODUCT PURCHASED IS NOT PAID:
If the buyer does not pay for the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller's obligation to deliver the product ends.
PURCHASES MADE WITH UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card paid by the buyer has been used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the product sold is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer will be able to It must return it to the SELLER.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED DURING THE TIME FOR UNEXPECTED CAUSES
If there is a force majeure that the Seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the situation is notified to the Buyer. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar product, or the postponement of the delivery until the obstacle disappears. If the buyer cancels the order; If the payment was made in cash, this fee shall be paid to him in cash within 14 (fourteen) days from the cancellation. If the Buyer has made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the product price will be returned to the Buyer through the bank or intermediary payment institution within 14 (fourteen) days at the latest.
OBLIGATION OF THE BUYER TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
The buyer will inspect the contractual goods / service before receiving it; crushed, broken, torn packaging, etc. will not receive the damaged and defective goods / services from the cargo company. The delivered goods / services will be deemed undamaged and intact. The BUYER must carefully protect the goods / services after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods / services should not be used. The invoice sample filled in with the return form must also be returned with the product.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL:
RECEIVER; Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to himself or to the person / organization at the address indicated, he can use the right to withdraw from the contract by refusing the goods without any legal or criminal liability and without any justification, provided that the SELLER is notified via the following contact information.
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE SELLER'S RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL:
MOTTO BASE ELEKTRONİK HİZMETLER VE MAĞAZACILIK LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ
Address: Caddebostan Mah. Kantarcı Rıza Sokak No: 2 D:20 34728 Kadıköy / İstanbul
Phone: +90 (549) 736 07 00
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
The BUYER has the right to withdraw within 14 (fourteen) days from the delivery of the product subject to the contract to him or the person / organization at the address indicated. The right of withdrawal starts on the day the BUYER or the third party determined by the BUYER receives the goods. However, the BUYER may also use its right of withdrawal within the period from the conclusion of the contract to the delivery of the goods.
In determining the period of right of withdrawal;
- a) For goods that are subject to a single order and delivered separately, the day the consumer or the third party designated by the consumer receives the last good,
- b) For goods consisting of more than one piece, the day the consumer or the third party determined by the consumer receives the last piece is taken as basis.
USE OF WITHDRAWAL RIGHT:
The product delivered to the third party or the BUYER must be delivered complete and undamaged with the filled invoice, original box, packaging and standard accessories, if any.
If the invoice of the product to be returned is a corporate invoice, it must be sent with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning it. Order returns whose invoices are issued on behalf of institutions will not be completed unless the RETURN INVOICE is issued.
The SELLER is obliged to return the total amount and the documents that put the BUYER under debt within 14 days from the receipt of the withdrawal notice to the BUYER.
If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to a reason caused by the BUYER's fault or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is liable to compensate the damages of the SELLER at the rate of his fault. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the product or product within the right of withdrawal period.
If the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER is decreased due to the use of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is canceled.
PRODUCTS THAT CANNOT BE USED WITH RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND RELATED AGREEMENTS:
- a) Contracts for goods or services whose prices vary depending on fluctuations in financial markets and are not under the control of the seller or the supplier.
- b) Contracts for goods prepared in line with the consumer's wishes or personal needs.
- c) Contracts for the delivery of perishable or expired goods.
ç) Of the goods whose protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal, package have been opened after delivery; Contracts for the delivery of those whose return is not suitable for health and hygiene.
- d) Contracts for goods that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated by their nature.
- e) Contracts for books, digital content and computer consumables provided in the material environment if the protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal, package are opened after the delivery of the goods.
- f) Contracts for the delivery of periodicals such as newspapers and magazines other than those provided under the subscription agreement.
- g) Contracts for the use of leisure time for accommodation, moving furniture, car rental, food and beverage supply and entertainment or recreation, which should be made on a specific date or period.
ğ) Contracts for services rendered instantly in electronic environment or for intangible goods delivered immediately to the consumer.
- h) Contracts regarding the services started with the approval of the consumer before the right of withdrawal expires.
It is not possible according to the regulation.
Cosmetics and personal care products, underwear products, swimwear, bikinis, books, reproducible software and programs, DVD, VCD, CD and cassettes and stationery consumables (toner, cartridge, tape, etc.) are packaged unopened, untested, and intact so that they can be returned. and they must not be used.